This policy was last modified on 1st April 2019.
1. What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, membership number & other details to help you with your experience.
2. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, register for tournaments or enter any information on our site.
3. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user's experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to serve you better.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
4. How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Regular Malware Scanning is one of them. We however do not use an SSL Certificate, since we never ask for private/sensitive information like credit card numbers.
5. Do we use 'cookies'?
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser's (like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's "Help Menu" to learn the correct way to modify cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features on our site will be disabled. However, it won't affect the efficiency of your site experience, but some of the services might not function.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties, unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us with operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may however release your information when we believe that the release is appropriate to comply with law, enforce our site policies, or to protect ours, or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users, click the link below, for details: https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We along with third-party vendors such as Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together, to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honour do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioural tracking?
It's also important to note that we allow third party behavioural tracking.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email, and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.